Tristar Mechanical Limited, a leading & innovative Mechanical & Electrical Contractor involved in commercial and industrial projects. This is an entry position directly supporting the Electrical Project Manager with lots of room for future growth. Listed education and experience are an asset but not a requirement as the candidate will be trained 1 on 1.
We are offering a fulltime position with a competitive wage package including a medical and dental group insurance package, as well as a RRSP contribution plan.
– Assist project managers in the planning, execution, and monitoring of projects
– Coordinate project meetings, including scheduling, agenda preparation, and documentation of meeting minutes
– Maintain project documentation and ensure version control
– Support the development and maintenance of project schedules
– Assist with risk management activities, including identifying and tracking risks, and implementing risk mitigation strategies
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and ensure alignment with project goals
– Utilize project management tools to track project progress
– Communicate project updates to stakeholders in a timely manner
– Support program management activities as needed
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field, post secondary diploma, certificate, or equivalent work experience
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
– Proficiency in project management software, tools, or practices an asset
– Knowledge of requirements management processes and tools
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Ability to work effectively in a team environment
– Knowledge of construction and electrical field preferred
– Familiarity with workflows, gannt charts, and complex scheduling
– Previous experience in construction projects an asset
This is an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented individual who enjoys working on diverse projects. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. If you are ready to contribute to our dynamic team, please apply with your updated resume.