Tristar Mechanical Limited a leading & innovative Mechanical Contractor involved in plumbing, medical gas & HVAC systems, has an immediate opening for Journeyperson and Apprentice Plumbers for project in the Grandfalls-Windsor, Central NL area. We offer a fulltime position, competitive wages, medical/dental, and an RRSP contribution plan.
The position involves:
- All aspects of Commercial Plumbing
- Review drawings, plan routing and identify potential issues.
- Preparing material takeoffs for work scope.
- Testing systems and preparing reports
The individual will work closely with site supervisors and project managers to fulfill all project requirements.
The successful candidate should:
- (If Apprentice) have an updated logbook indicating their apprentice year
- Have certifications in their indicated trade, as well as (WHIMIS, LIFT CERT, FALL PRO, ETC)
- Have strong communication skills
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Be a good problem solver with the ability to identify alternate solutions
- Ensure that the job is completed in a safe and timely manner
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Own reliable transportation
- Work well under pressure
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Work continuously as an individual as well as in a group
If you are interested in joining our team in fast paced construction environment, please apply in confidence via the form below or drop by our office 222 Danny Drive, Galway.
We thank all applicants for their interest only those considered will be contacted.