Tristar Mechanical Limited a leading & innovative Mechanical Contractor involved in plumbing, medical gas & HVAC systems, has an immediate opening for INSULATORS. We offer a fulltime position, competitive wages, medical/dental, and an RRSP contribution plan.
The position involves:
- Commercial Insulation duties such as:
- Install and/or replace the insulative material around water pipes, boilers, duct, etc.
- Install fire-stopping materials to prevent the spread of a fire and smoke.
- Other labor duties as required.
The individual will work closely with site supervisors and project managers to fulfill all project requirements.
The successful candidate should:
- Have experience in commercial insulation work, and/or a certificate from an insulation training program.
- Have certifications in (WHIMIS, LIFT CERT, FALL PRO, ETC)
- Have strong communication skills
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Be a good problem solver with the ability to identify alternate solutions
- Ensure that the job is completed in a safe and timely manner
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Own reliable transportation
- Work well under pressure
- Be able to meet deadlines
If you are interested in joining our team in fast paced environment, please apply in confidence by the form below or drop by our office on 222 Danny Drive, in Galway St. John’s.
We thank all applicants for their interest only those considered will be contacted.