Tristar Mechanical Limited a leading & innovative Mechanical and Electrical Contractor that has been a key member of the local construction industry for over 35 years! We have an immediate opening for an Electrical Foreman for projects in the St. John’s and metropolitan area. This is a full-time position, with a highly competitive wage ($37.50 JP rate + extra for Foreman), a group insurance plan, RRSP contributions, 10% vacation pay, and a company vehicle. We are seeking a long-term candidate that wants a stable, challenging, and rewarding career.
· 5+ Years as a Journeyperson Electrician
· A minimum of 5+ Years of Commercial Construction Experience
· 3+ Years as a lead hand or Foreman considered an asset
· Knowledge of current electrical codes and construction practices
· Time and material management skills
· Great communication and ability to work alongside and/or direct others
· A commitment to safety, professionalism, and reliability.
· Confidence and competence to handle multiple responsibilities and/or full projects
· Work closely with site supervisors and project managers to fulfill all project requirements.
The successful candidate should also:
· Have current WHMIS
· Safety certifications such as aerial work platforms/lifts, Fall Protection, Confined Space, First Aid, Powerline Hazards, etc. are considered an asset.
· Be organized and detail oriented
· Able to take direction from immediate supervisor(s)
· Be a good problem solver with the ability to identify alternate solutions
· Ensure that the job is completed in a safe and timely manner
· Have a valid driver’s license
· Work well under pressure
· Work continuously as an individual as well as in a group
· Contribute to a safe and respectful work environment
If you are interested in joining our team in a fast-paced construction environment, please apply in confidence via email, our website, or drop by our office 222 Danny Drive, Galway.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those considered will be contacted.