We have an immediate opening for an Electrical Working Foreperson/Lead Hand to join our team.
We are offering a fulltime position with a competitive wage package including a medical and dental group insurance package, as well as a RRSP contribution plan.
The preferred candidate will be able to lead projects in the field. Understanding blueprints, schematic plans, engineering drawings as required.
You will be required to perform the following duties:
- Supervises and coordinates all construction activities.
- Ensure company safety policies and site-specific plans are enforced.
- Able to problem solve and advises Senior Management of potential problems, work interferences or schedule difficulties.
- Recognizes constructability issues and address them in a timely manner.
- Ability to read and interpret Project Drawings & Specifications
- Perform material take off in accordance with project drawings and specifications
- Strong knowledge current electrical codes and construction practices.
The successful candidate should be team oriented and proficient in:
- Red Seal Journeyperson Electrician with a minimum of 5 years foreperson experience on commercial projects.
- Ability to read and interpret project engineered drawings and specifications.
- Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PDF, etc.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Good problem solver with the ability to identify alternate solutions
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Own transportation (reliable)
- Work well under pressure in a team environment
If you are interested in joining our team in fast paced environment, please apply in confidence by using the form below. In light of the current pandemic we are only accepting non-contact drop off at our office: 222 Danny Drive, Galway Business Center