Tristar Mechanical Limited, a leading & innovative Mechanical & Electrical Contractor involved in commercial and industrial projects. We have an immediate opening for an Electrical Project Coordinator to join our team.
We are offering a fulltime position with a competitive wage package including a medical and dental group insurance package, as well as a RRSP contribution plan.
The position will involve:
- Assisting with Bid Packages.
- Performing material take offs in accordance with project drawings and specifications.
- Participation in design build projects, project management & coordination activities.
- Preparation of shop drawing submittals, shop drawing and maintenance manuals.
- Work with Project Managers and Site Foreman regarding field change orders, RFI’s and other documentation as required.
- Project Management/Coordination activities including day to day coordination with Owners, General Contractors and Site Supervision.
- This Position will work closely with Senior Project Management to fulfill all project requirements.
- Document control, tracking, and significant organization skills.
The successful candidate should be team oriented and proficient in:
- Electrical Engineering Tech and/or a combination of education and industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems and processes.
- Ability to read and interpret bid documents, project drawings and specifications.
- Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, Project, PDF, etc.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Good problem solver with the ability to identify alternate solutions
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Own transportation (reliable)
- Work well under pressure and prioritize
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in joining our team in fast paced environment, please apply in confidence to the form below.
No Phone Calls Please
We thank all applicants for their interest only those considered will be contacted.