We have an immediate opening for an Electrical Estimator/Project Coordinator to join our team.
We are offering a fulltime position with a competitive wage package including a medical and dental group insurance package, as well as a RRSP contribution plan.
The position will involve:
- Preparation of detailed computerized estimates for Bid Packages.
- Performing Material take offs in accordance with project drawings and specifications.
- Participation in design build projects, project management & coordination activities.
- Assist document control personnel with preparation of shop drawing submittals, shop drawing and maintenance (IOM) manuals.
- Work with Project Managers and Site Foreman regarding field change orders, RFI’s and other documentation as required.
- Project Management/Coordination activities including day to day liaising with Owners, Generator Contractors and Site Supervision.
- This Position will work closely with Senior Project Management to fulfill all project requirements.
The successful candidate should be team oriented and proficient in:
- Red Seal Journeyperson Electrician/Electrical Engineering Tech and/or a combination of education and industry experience.
- Ability to read and interpret bid documents, project drawings and specifications.
- Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, Project, PDF, etc.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Good problem solver with the ability to identify alternate solutions
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Own transportation (reliable)
- Work well under pressure
If you are interested in joining our team in fast paced environment, please apply in confidence via the form below. In light of the current pandemic are only accepting non-contact drop off at our office: 222 Danny Drive, Galway Business Center
No Phone Calls Please
We thank all applicants for their interest only those considered will be contacted.